The Great East Barn was once a massive granary, but has been converted into a luxurious Norfolk holiday barn for 14 people.
Designed with open plan living in mind, it’s perfect for a large group of friends or family. From the comfort of the first floor sitting room you gaze across calm green fields and grazing sheep…
From £2195 for a winter weekend to £4400 for a week in summer
Photo GallerySkip to video walkthrough | Skip to booking calendar
Bedrooms (sleeps 14):
6 Double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom comprising of:
- 5’ Four Poster Bed with ensuite slipper bath and shower attachment
- 6’ King Bed (can be made into 2 twins) with ensuite shower
- 5’ King Bed (can be made into 2 twins) with ensuite bath and hand-held shower attachment
- King Bedroom with ensuite shower
- Double Bedroom with ensuite bath and hand-held shower attachment
- King Bedroom with ensuite bath and hand-held shower attachment
- Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped for entertaining, open to the dining room so friends can chat while preparing meals. Great for families or adult groups wanting generous space for a dinner party.
- Two ovens
- 5 ring gas hob
- Drinks fridge
- Two dishwashers
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
In summer you can open the doors to the courtyard, letting in the sun and enjoying the fantastic views. In winter the underfloor heating keeps the barn really cosy and warm.
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Free wireless internet
- House linen
The dining room has a fantastic modern oak dining table with seating for 14. When booked with another barn the table may be extended to seat 22. Stunning views down the valley to the meadows beyond.
Book a session for exclusive access to the spa pool.
- Terrestrial TV
- DVD player
- Spa pool for 10 **
- Table tennis **
- Table football **
- Summer games
- Steam room ** ** Please note these are not available in July/August/September 2020
In summer you can open the doors to the courtyard, letting in the sun and enjoying the fantastic views.
- Table with seating for 14
- Lawned area with herbaceous border
- Garden Furniture.
- Children Welcome
- Not Suitable For Wheelchairs
- Suitable For Elderly
- Sorry – No Pets Allowed
- No Smokers
Please see our Booking information for comprehensive rental details.
- Friday start day for all 7 night bookings
- Our weekend stays are for 2 or 3 nights from Friday
- Mid-week stays available from Monday or Tuesday for 3 or 4 nights
- Thursday start date for weekends possible in low season
Please see our online availability and booking calendar (further below) to check prices and dates.
Other Useful Information
- Welcome tea tray and flowers on arrival including tea, milk, sugar and local Norfolk biscuits or cake.
- Barn location: Visit our Map & Directions page / Directions PDF.
- Access statement (pdf)
- We have other barns on site to combine should you wish to holiday with a larger group.
- Contact us to enquire about availability or other information.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for other important notes.