Long Meadow was most recently the milking parlour but is now a luxurious Norfolk holiday barn for 8 people.
Dating from 1715 the barn is the oldest building on the farm. The huge oak-beamed sitting room has views across the courtyard to the Stiffkey river valley beyond. This lovely barn has an elegant but relaxed French country feel and its chalk walls give it a unique character.
From £1025 for a winter weekend to £2450 for a week in summer
Photo GallerySkip to video walkthrough | Skip to booking calendar
Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8)
3 Double Bedrooms, 1 Twin Bedroom comprising of:
- Double bed with antique French headboard, ensuite shower
- Double bedroom with cast iron bed, shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- 6’ king (can be made into 2 twins), shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- Children’s bedroom with full-sized single bunk beds, ensuite shower
The galley kitchen is very well equipped and is open to the dining room/sitting room so you can chat while preparing meals.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Real fire
- Underfloor heating
- Free wireless
- House linen and towels
The dining room has an elegant oval gateleg table seating 8, with antique crystal chandelier and gilt mirror.
Book a session for exclusive access to the spa pool . Also available are a games room with table tennis and table football.
- Terrestrial tv
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Table football
Long Meadow has a south-facing courtyard garden with a sunken Mediterranean bed filled with lavender and box. There is a large terrace with a table seating eight.
- Garden furniture
- Summer games
- Children welcome
- Suitable for elderly
- Sorry – No pets
- No smoking
Please see our Booking information for comprehensive rental details.
- Friday start day for all 7 night bookings
- Our weekend stays are for 2 or 3 nights from Friday
- Mid-week stays available from Monday or Tuesday for 3 or 4 nights
- Thursday start date for weekends possible in low season
Please see our online availability and booking calendar (below) to check prices and dates.
Other Useful Information
- Welcome tea tray and flowers on arrival including tea, milk, sugar and local Norfolk biscuits or cake
- Barn location: Visit our Map & Directions page / Directions PDF.
- Access statement (pdf)
- We have other barns on site to combine should you wish to holiday with a larger group
- Contact us to enquire about availability or other information
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for other important notes