Little Barsham is a luxurious Norfolk country cottage for 4 people.
Little Barsham was once used for rearing lambs and sheltering sheep but you’d never know it now! This barn is a sunny cottage in summer or snug hideaway in winter. With exposed beams and picture windows it’s a contemporary cottage for the 21st century.
From £520 for a winter weekend to £1350 for a week in summer
Photo GallerySkip to video walkthrough | Skip to booking calendar
Bedrooms (sleeps up to 4)
2 Double Bedrooms comprising of:
- 5’ four-poster bed in master bedroom, ensuite bath with hand-held shower attachment
- 5’ king-size bed which can be made into twin beds if required, large walk-in shower
The galley kitchen is very well equipped and is open to the dining room/sitting room so you can chat while preparing meals.
- Iron & ironing board
In summer you can open the doors to the courtyard, letting in the sun and enjoying the fantastic views. In winter the underfloor heating and wood burner keep the barn really cosy and warm.
- Real fire
- Underfloor heating
- Free wireless
- House linen and towels
- Baby cot, high chair & other baby equipment available on request
The dining room and sitting room are open plan, with huge windows overlooking the garden and meadow beyond, giving a very spacious feel to this barn. Table and chairs for 4.
Book a session for exclusive access to the spa pool . Also available are a games rooms with table tennis and table football.
- Terrestrial tv
- Spa pool for 10
- Steam room
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Summer games
There is a sunny courtyard garden with table and chairs and also a lawned area and terrace with table and chairs overlooking the church and meadow.
- Parking for 2 cars
- Garden Furniture.
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair access
- Suitable for elderly
- Sorry – No pets
- No Smoking
Please see our Booking information for comprehensive rental details.
- Friday start day for all 7 night bookings
- Our weekend stays are for 2 or 3 nights from Friday
- Mid-week stays available from Monday or Tuesday for 3 or 4 nights
- Thursday start date for weekends possible in low season
Please see our online availability and booking calendar (below) to check prices and dates.
Other Useful Information
- Welcome tea tray and flowers on arrival including tea, milk, sugar and local Norfolk biscuits or cake
- Barn location: Visit our Map & Directions page / Directions PDF
- Access statement (pdf)
- We have other barns on site to combine should you wish to holiday with a larger group
- Contact us to enquire about availability or other information
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for other important notes