High Barsham was once used for threshing the barn but is now a luxury Norfolk holiday barn for 12 people.
Bronze lanterns illuminate the interior, combining rural details with a colourful Eastern atmosphere. There are tranquil views down the Stiffkey River valley and a walled garden provides complete privacy, inviting visitors to unwind in this peaceful setting.
From £1625 for a winter weekend to £3350 for a week in summer
Photo GallerySkip to video walkthrough | Skip to booking calendar
Bedrooms (sleeps up to 12/13):
5 Double Bedrooms, 1 Twin Bedroom comprising of:
- 5’ Four-poster with bath and hand-held shower attachment
- Double bed with bath and hand-held shower attachment
- Double bed with shower
- Double bed with shared bathroom and hand-held shower attachment
- 5’ King (can be 2 singles) with shared bathroom as above
- Twin bedroom with shower
- Single sofa bed on landing (+1)
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped for entertaining, open to the dining room so friends can chat while preparing meals. Great for groups wanting generous space for a dinner party.
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
In summer you can open the doors to the courtyard, letting in the sun and enjoying the views. In winter the underfloor heating and wood burner keep the barn really cosy and warm.
- Real fire – wood buring stove
- Underfloor heating
- Free wireless internet
- House linen
Book a session for exclusive access to the spa pool. Also available are a games room with table tennis and table football.
- Terrestrial TV
- DVD player
- Spa pool for 10 ** Not available during July/August/September 2020
- Steam room ** as above
- Table tennis and table football ** as above
There is a fully enclosed courtyard garden which faces southwest with table and seating for twelve with wonderful views across the meadows and the Stiffkey river valley.
- Walled garden
- Garden furniture
- Summer games ** Not available during July/August/September 2020
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair access to ground floor from garden
- Suitable for elderly
- Sorry – no pets allowed
- No smoking
Please see our Booking information for comprehensive rental details.
- Friday start day for all 7 night bookings
- Our weekend stays are for 2 or 3 nights from Friday
- Mid-week stays available from Monday or Tuesday for 3 or 4 nights
- Thursday start date for weekends possible in low season
Please see our online availability and booking calendar (below) to check prices and dates.
Other Useful Information
- Welcome tea tray and flowers on arrival including tea, milk, sugar and local Norfolk biscuits or cake
- Barn location: Visit our Map & Directions page / Directions PDF.
- Access statement (pdf)
- We have other barns on our site should you wish to holiday with a larger group
- Contact us to enquire about availability or other information
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for other important notes