Grey’s Court was once the old stables but is now a luxury Norfolk barn conversion for 10 people.
The generously proportioned main rooms are decorated in Scandinavian shades of blue and green creating a calm atmosphere, with lovely meadow views.
There’s a panelled sitting room with window seat and woodburning stove. It has a huge panelled dining hall with open plan kitchen and antique dining table to seat 14.
From £1300 for a winter weekend to £2600 for a week in summer
Photo GallerySkip to video walkthrough | Skip to booking calendar
Bedrooms (sleeps up to 10)
4 Double Bedrooms, 1 Twin Bedroom comprising of:
- 5’ four poster in the old saddle room, ensuite shower
- 5′ four poster with window seat to courtyard, ensuite bath with hand-held shower attachment
- 5’ king size zip/link bed with Swedish-style headboards (can be twin beds), with ensuite shower
- 5’ painted wooden bed, with walk-in shower
- Childrens’ bedroom (twin beds), with bath and hand-held shower attachment
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped for entertaining, open to the dining room so friends can chat while preparing meals. Great for families or adult groups wanting generous space for a dinner party.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
In summer you can open the doors to the courtyard, letting in the sun and enjoying the fantastic views. In winter the underfloor heating and wood burner keep the barn really cosy and warm.
- Real fire,
- Underfloor heating
- Free wireless
- House linen and towels
- Cots, high chairs and other baby equipment available on request
Pale blue tongue-and-grooved walls, Swedish grandfather clock, red gingham curtains and alcoves housing an eclectic collection of cream pottery combine to create a calm and elegant interior. Dining table to seat up to 14.
Book a session for exclusive access to the spa pool . Also available are two games rooms, one with table tennis, one with table football.
- Terrestrial tv
- DVD player
- Spa pool for 10
- Steam room
- Table tennis
- Table football
There is a sunny fully enclosed courtyard to the southwest and on the meadow side is a large lawn, terrace with table and seating for ten with wonderful views across to the church.
- Lawned garden
- Garden furniture
- Summer games
- Children welcome
- Suitable for elderly
- Mostly on one level
- Sorry – No pets.
- No smoking
Please see our Booking information for comprehensive rental details.
- Friday start day for all 7 night bookings
- Our weekend stays are for 2 or 3 nights from Friday
- Mid-week stays available from Monday or Tuesday for 3 or 4 nights
- Thursday start date for weekends possible in low season
Please see our online availability and booking calendar (below) to check prices and dates.
Other Useful Information
- Welcome tea tray and flowers on arrival including tea, milk, sugar and local Norfolk biscuits or cake
- Barn location: Visit our Map & Directions page / Directions PDF.
- Access statement (pdf)
- We have other barns on site to combine should you wish to holiday with a larger group
- Contact us to enquire about availability or other information
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for other important notes