Business Meetings and Corporate Events
Barsham Barns is the perfect Norfolk meeting venue and great for corporate events. Our group accommodation is located in a tranquil rural setting but within easy reach of London, Birmingham or Cambridge.
Our barns can host up to 26 (all with single accommodation) or 36 if sharing. The rural setting and unique design means you’ve got the peace and comfort you need for a productive, enjoyable and memorable corporate event.
Our Norfolk meeting venue has hosted groups from Microsoft, Coca Cola, Sainsbury’s, the King’s Fund, Whitbread, Premier Inns, Lastminute.com, Boden, Marks & Spencer and more. We’re 5 Star Gold Award rated by VisitBritain and have lots of repeat bookings. And we’ve had plenty of great media coverage too. Delegates love it so much they’ve been back with family and friends for holidays!
- Space to accommodate up to 26, all with single accommodation (or up to 36 in shared rooms)
- Huge dining table in the largest barn to seat up to 24
- Additional trestle tables and chairs for up to 40
- Wireless broadband
- Flip charts
- Widescreen TV
- Spa pool and steam room
- Table tennis and table football
- Lots of outdoor space for activities
- Self catering facilities if you’d like to cook your own meals or chef
We can also help arrange your corporate event or meeting. We offer:
• A concierge service if you’d like us to help organize the event
• Outside catering services such as a private chef or meal delivery
• Presentation equipment hire
Location and Things To Do
Barsham Barns are just 2½ hours drive from London, an hour from Cambridge and 3 hours from Birmingham.
Here is a map and directions to Barsham Barns.
If you’d like to include team building activities or a break from the busy schedule there’s lots to discover in North Norfolk, from sailing lessons to clay pigeon shooting or some pampering beauty treatments.
Special prices for mid-week corporate stays, so why not contact us to book your next corporate event at Barsham Barns. Much more cost effective for your company than staying in a hotel!