Feel like blowing away some cobwebs and re-energising for spring? Our Yoga / Beauty mid-week break combines relaxation, pampering and a bit of gentle activity to refresh you after a long winter. A gentle yoga class is followed by an afternoon of relaxing in the spa room, with a variety of beauty treatments on offer. The next day takes you off for an invigorating session of Nordic walking in the beautiful Norfolk countryside with views of the sea near Blakeney.
Three Day Yoga, Health & Beauty Break
Dates available mid-week all year round
From £395 per person based on 8 people sharing a barn
- Arrive 4pm at Barsham Barns
- A delicious evening meal will be waiting for you, specially prepared by our catering partners.
All you have to do is reheat and enjoy!
- One and a half hour yoga class followed by deep relaxation.
- Test out one of the great lunch spots in nearby Burnham Market, with a bit of shopping afterwards.
- Return to barns for therapy and beauty session
- Beauty therapist Jacqui Wood and her team will provide a choice of therapies in the privacy of the barn. Choose from facials, Indian head massage, manicures, reflexology and more.
The spa pool and steam room will also be available.
- Nordic or power walking session in the beautiful countryside near Blakeney. This morning involves a warm up session, walking with weights or Nordic poles mixed in with stretching and limbering exercises, followed by a warm down to make sure you don’t feel stiff the next day. All performed outdoors with lovely views across the rolling fields to the sea.
- Take a leisurely drive along the North Norfolk coast, stopping at a variety of local food suppliers and buying the ingredients for a fantastic evening meal. We’ll provide a choice of menus, all devised by top local chefs including Kelby Light and Fiona Bullen.
- Alternatively, we can arrange for someone to come in and cook for you.
- Leave 10:00am feeling refreshed, beautiful and positive!