Check PRICES & DATES here.
Booking Information and Conditions
Below is a summary of our booking conditions. Our full Terms and Conditions will be sent to you during the booking process.
- All on-line bookings are subject to confirmation by us
- Weekly stays start on a Friday in all of the barns
- 3 night weekends are from Friday to Monday
- Mid-week stays are from Monday to Thursday/Friday
- During off-peak periods we may be able to be more flexible, subject to certain conditions
- Minimum stay is for 3 nights which allows guests who are able to stay until Monday morning for a long weekend, or as late as you like on Sunday evening
- Minimum stay during July and August is for 7 nights starting on Friday
- Minimum Christmas rental is for 7 nights
- Minimum New Year and Easter rental is for 5 nights
- Short breaks available at all other times
- Your holiday let commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of departure
- A deposit of 30% is payable to secure the booking
- We do not charge for debit cards but there is a 2% charge for credit cards
- The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival
- We will remind when your balance is due
- For 2 week lets, linen and towels will be changed and a service clean provided
- Sorry no pets
- All our barns are strictly no smoking
- Please read our full Terms & Conditions before booking
What’s Included in Your Rental:
- Electricity, gas, water and heating
- Logs for the wood burner, including kindling, matches, firelighters. These are available from mid-October until mid-April.
- All beds are made up on arrival with 100% cotton bed linen. The beds all have non-feather duvets and pillows.
- Fluffy cotton towels and bathmats are provided but not swimming towels, please bring these if you are going to visit the beach
- Guest soaps in all bathrooms.
- Fresh flowers, often from our own garden.
- A welcome tea tray with tea, ground coffee, sugar and a local cake. You’ll also find milk in the fridge.
- A supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, salt and pepper grinders, sponges, scourers, J-cloths, rubber gloves, dishwasher salt and rinse aid, cleaning products.
- One toilet roll per loo, hand soap on each sink.
- Washing tablets for the washer dryer.
- Travel cots, high chairs, booster seats, baby alarms and bed guards are all available on request. There is no charge for any of these. Cot sheet provided but please bring other bedding.
- Wifi available in all of the barns although please note that we are in isolated spots and internet speed can be slow.
- 2 one hour sessions in the spa room per day per barn (non-consecutive) between the hours of 9am and 9pm. Booking via whiteboard outside on arrival.
- Use of games rooms with table tennis and table football. Table tennis bats and balls provided.
- TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player.
- Barbecue but please bring your own charcoal.
Equipment in the Barns:
This is a summary of what you can expect to find in your barn. For a more detailed list of what we provide see the inventory in each barn.
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric iron, washing machine and tumble dryer or washer/dryer
- Microwave oven, conventional oven, ceramic hob or gas hob
- Food processor, toaster, electric hand whisk
- Vacuum cleaner, ironing board, iron, hair dryers
- Woodburning stove that may be used as an open fire
- Every kitchen utensil you will need (within reason!)
- Some board games, books, guidebooks, map
- Flat screen TV with freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player
Share this page: